As seen on Ghost Adventures! The wild west is still as wild as ever in Bonnie Springs Ranch’s Old Nevada Town, a replica of an authentic 1880’s mining town.
The restaurant is open daily from 9am to 9pm! We are busy serving up the best burgers, chicken, and ribs in the West. Try our famous authentic bison burger! We have live entertainment Friday and Saturday nights and stay open a little later.
- Shows, Shops & Snacks
- Live performances and gunfights in the street
- Black & White Photos
- Convention & Banquet facilities
Old Nevada is fully operational Wednesday through Sunday all year long. Dark on Monday and Tuesday.
Cost is $10.00 per person 12 years old and up and $7.00 per person under 12 years old. Cost includes access to petting zoo.
Call 702-875-4191 for current hours of operation.
OLD TOWN HOURS AND SHOW TIMES
We are now open for Summer Hours.
Wednesday thru Sunday – 10:30am to 6:00pm
- Melodrama – 11:30am, 2:00pm, 4:30 pm
- Hanging – 12 noon, 2:30pm, 5:00pm
- Posse Show (Sat & Sun only) – 1:30pm & 4:00pm
Wednesday thru Friday – 10:30am to 5:00pm (may close early, please call to confirm) Saturday & Sunday – 10:30am – 5:00pm
- Melodrama – 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30 pm
- Hanging – 12 noon, 2:00pm, 4:00pm
- Posse Show (Sat & Sun only) – 1:30pm & 3:00pm
The perfect place for your group dinner, birthday party, family reunion or company outing. Email Us!